Looking for a last minute gift? Look no further than this peppermint bark!
All you need is some chocolate, candy canes and peppermint extract (which is even optional)!
Package these treats, wrap them with a bow and share with your friends and neighbors! There’s nothing that says “I appreciate you” more than a homemade gift! I know it is something I love to receive 😀
- 8 ounces white chocolate
- 8 ounces milk or dark chocolate
- ½ teaspoon peppermint extract
- 3 candy canes, crushed
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper
- Melt white chocolate, over a double boiler. This means placing a bowl over a pot of simmering water and gently melting the chocolate.
- Mix in the peppermint extract
- Spread white chocolate evenly onto the parchment paper. Place in refrigerator to cool and harden.
- Melt milk or dark chocolate.
- Spread evenly on top of the white chocolate
- Sprinkle on the crushed candy canes and gently press in the candy canes
- Allow to cool and set in the refrigerator
- Break into pieces
- Enjoy 🙂