Let’s be honest, resolutions are hard.
Finding a change in yourself and then committing to it everyday can be exhausting!
I read a post someone shared on Facebook, that encouraged people to strive for realistic resolutions; such as resolving to stop being unrealistic!
So, I will strive to be realistic, on myself and the goals I set for myself 🙂 And I hope to support you in your goals.
With that, I know many of you are setting out to be more health conscious! Here is a fun and delicious salad and a creamy citrus dressing 🙂 This fennel, apple and pomegranate salad is a fun way to enjoy some fruits and vegetables!
- 1 bulb fennel
- ½ cup pomegranate arils
- 1 granny smith apple
- ¼ cup whole roasted almonds
- 2 tablespoons fresh flat parsley
- 2 tablespoons goat cheese
- 1 tablespoon Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1½ tablespoons fresh orange juice
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon fresh black pepper
- Finely chop fennel, add to a bowl. Reserve the fronds for garnish.
- Slice apple into matchsticks and add to the bowl.
- Add the pomegranate arils.
- In a jar, combine the yogurt, olive oil, orange juice, salt and pepper and shake until well combined.
- Pour dressing over the salad and toss until evenly coated.
- Place salad in serving dish and arrange almonds, goat cheese, parsley and fennel fronds on top.