This is for the last minute folks who need an Easter Dessert in less than 20 minutes.
Yup, 20 minutes.
It’s a S’mores Skillet that uses Peeps to make it colorful and festive.
I saw an image of this skillet on Instagram and knew I had to give it a try! 😀
Yes, I know Peeps are filled with some not so good things, but you really only ever eat them once a year.
I used mini Reeses’ pieces along with the chocolate chips for a delicious, peanut butter surprise! I served with graham crackers, but any cookie, cracker, pretzels will be delicious 😀
Feel free to use regular marshmallows and any of your favorite chocolate. This recipe will work for any celebration or time of the year 😀
Here is my recipe:
- 2 cups semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1½ cups mini Reeses' Peanut Butter Cups
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 2 packages Peeps
- Graham crackers, pretzels, cookies, for serving
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place chocolate chips and peanut butter cups in the skillet along with the vegetable oil.
- Bake for 5 minutes, until melting begins (this will give the chocolate more time to melt before adding the marshmallows)
- Remove the skillet from the oven and arrange the Peeps on top of the chocolate layer.
- Bake for 5 minutes more, until the peeps are golden!
- Serve with graham crackers
- Enjoy 🙂