May is National Salad Month! A perfect reason to combine all of springs delicious vegetables, eat some greens and top it off with a delicious dressing. Which led me to created this crisp, filling Spring Salad with Toby’s Feta Ranch Dressing!
I was introduced to Toby’s recently and have been enjoying it since. The chunky feta is my absolute favorite. It’s rich, thick, creamy and tangy.
I created a salad of quinoa, baby arugula, cherry tomatoes, radishes, asparagus, cucumbers, chives and the beautiful chive blossoms, almond slivers and Toby’s Chunky Feta!
If you have access to some chive blossoms (Can be found at your local farmers market) please pick them up! They are beautiful and delicious! Also, to get your radishes to curl, place them in ice cold water with a few ice cubes and viola! 🙂
Another reason I love Toby’s Family Foods Chunky Feta Ranch is because the cheese is in the dressing! So there’s no need for additional cheese.. its all built in 🙂
On to the recipe:
- 1 cup cooked and cooled quinoa
- 2 tablespoons toasted almond slivers
- 2 tablespoons sliced radishes
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 tablespoon chopped chive
- 1 cup sliced English cucumber
- 1 cup asparagus
- 4 cups baby arugula
- ½ cup Toby's Chunky Feta Dressing
- Bring 6 quarts water to a rolling boil. Blanch asparagus for 2 minutes, removing from boiling water and placing directly into bowl of ice water.
- Pat dry and set aside.
- Arrange baby arugula onto a plate.
- Top with rolled quinoa.
- Arrange remaining vegetables on top of the bed of arugula and quinoa.
- Drizzle with Toby's Chunky Feta Dressing
- Enjoy 🙂
**This post is brought to you by Toby’s Family Foods. All content, ideas and words are my own. Thanks for supporting the sponsors who allow me to create and share these fun, new recipes! They help keep this blog going 🙂
If you make this dish, I’d love to see! Please Tag me using #CreateAmandasPlate 🙂 <3