Over a month ago, I posted a snapchat photo of a smoothie I had made for Hussein and I and several of you had asked for the recipe! It is simple to put together and is packed with nutrients. This easy strawberry pineapple smoothie makes a great breakfast or snack!
As we settle into parenthood and our new lives with our dear, sweet baby girl, Hannah, smoothies and quick nutrient and protein packed breakfasts are a must!
I have raved about my love for Chobani Non-fat Greek Yogurt several times before. It has a ton of protein, is low calorie and tastes delicious. We use it almost exclusively in our smoothies.
One of the classic smoothie flavors is strawberry banana and while I L-O-V-E strawberries and bananas, I do not like them together.
I had a beautifully ripe pineapple on hand, so I added it to this smoothie and we had a quick breakfast! The strawberries and pineapple I used were very sweet, so there was no need for me to add an additional sweetener. If yours are not as ripe, feel free to add a tablespoon of honey to the mix and blend as normal 🙂
- 2 cups fresh strawberries, hulled
- 1 cup fresh pineapple
- 2 cups Chobani non-fat greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup coconut milk (almond milk, cow milk and cold water also work)
- 1/2 cup ice cubes
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds for topping, optional
- Additional strawberries and pineapple chunks for garnish
- Blend together ingredients until smooth
- Top with chia seeds and fruit as garnish
Make my easy Strawberry Pineapple Smoothie Recipe? I’d love to see! Tag me using #CreateAmandasPlate