Hey Friends! It’s been a while. I wanted to share a super easy recipe that can be customized for any holiday or celebration. I am excited to share my easy Valentines Day Blondies with you today 😀
This recipe calls for pantry and fridge staples, which is why I love it. This is an easy go too recipe for all occasions. The blondies are basically a large cookie, cut into squares.
As, we continue settling into our new place (read: unpacking and organizing), I will make more of an effort to post recipes for you all to enjoy. If you don’t already, please follow me on Snapchat AmandasPlate to see what I am up too!
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1 1/2 cups light brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 whole eggs
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- In a bowl, using a wooden spoon, mix together melted butter, brown sugar eggs and vanilla.
- Combine the flour, baking powder and salt. Add to the wet ingredients and mix well.
- Grease a 9 by 13 inch pan. Spread the mixture into the pan and top with sprinkles.
- Bake until lightly golden and a toothpick entered into the center comes out clean.
- Allow to cool completely.
- Cut into squares and enjoy 🙂
This recipe was adapted from tasteofhome.com 🙂
Make this recipe? I’d love to see! Please tag me @AmandasPlate or #CreateAmandasPlate