Pumpkin Spice Granola
Pumpkins, pumpkin spice lattes, pumpkin pies, pumpkin cupcake candle, and even a pumpkin spice life on snap chat! There is no denying the cultural obsession with all things pumpkins during the fall.
Growing up, pumpkins were for carving and for pie. Now they are in everything and I don’t mind that one bit!
I set out to make a delicious “Noo” (sounds like new) recipe using Noosa Yoghurt. Granola and yogurt are a classic pairing and I thought there be no better way to use this delicious pumpkin yogurt than to make the perfect granola to top it!
I recently began a partnership with Noosa Yoghurt and have posted about the Trends on Trends Brunch. All reviews are honest and mine and I would never recommend a product that I myself would not buy. With that said, this post is sponsored. It helps keep my blog going 🙂
I am officially obsessed with Noosa! It is the most rich, creamy and decadent yoghurt I have ever tried! It is all natural and
Here is my recipe for the pumpkin spice granola! 🙂
- 3 cups rolled oats
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/3 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin spice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1/4 cup grape seed oil (can use coconut, canola or olive oil)
- 1 cup hazelnuts (can use pecans, walnuts or almonds)
- 1/3 cup pepitas aka pumpkin seeds
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, mix together rolled oats, pumpkin seeds, hazelnuts, brown sugar, salt, and spices. Still until well combined.
- In a sauce pan, heat together pumpkin puree, maple syrup and oil. Mix until smooth.
- Pour pumpkin puree mixture over dry ingredients and mix until oats are evenly coated.
- Spread onto baking sheet and bake for 25 minutes. Stir a few times if you prefer not to have large clumps!
- Allow to cool and store in air tight container.
- Sprinkle over Noosa Yoghurt and enjoy 🙂
Sounds good! Did you also mix in edible flowers (maybe nasturtiums)? Or were those just for the photos?
Hi Stephanie! You totally could 🙂 I don’t normally eat flowers or have them on hand lol but they added a nice touch 😉